Say what? It’s Week 11 already? If you haven’t made a move in your year long fantasy leagues, now is the time! Perhaps our NFL Week 11 DFS tips can help?
The Sunday slate of NFL games looks to be an enticing one from a gambling perspective which should also lend itself to plenty of angles for fantasy play.
The Colts and Titans divisional game is the highest total game on the slate while the Dolphins and the Rams have the only current projected Pinnacle Sports total below 40 points.
Important To Note
- NorCal born Tom Brady returns to Northern California for the first time in his professional career to take on the 49ers. He has stated this week already how he hasn’t forgotten his local team passing on him in the draft way back when.
- The Cowboys, Redskins, Vikings, Lions, Steelers and Colts all have to play this coming Thursday for the Thanksgiving games
- Since Tyler Eifert has returned for the Bengals Gio Bernard’s value is gone. Oh, the Bengals O-Line stinks as well!
- The LA Rams have not scored more than 10 points in a game since October 16th. This week number one pick in last years draft, Jared Goff debuts!
- The Jaguars rank only two spots behind the Lions in DVOA and have a sneaky good pass defense (fading Marvin Jones and Golden Tate!)
- The Bears are without Alshon Jeffrey and Giants corner Janoris Jenkins ranks number three in the NFL against number one receivers
- Jay Ajayi faces a stern Rams rush defense that ranks 8th in DVOA run defense.
- PLAY LE’VEON BELL
- Larry Fitzgeralds slot/TE like routes make him the best of the worst Cardinal options against the Minnesota defense
- Gronk is not playing making Martellus Bennett likely the number one owned TE on the board
- Carson Wentz and the Philadelphia O-Line has been considerably better at home this season Sunday they play Seattle in Seattle!
- Against a Titans secondary that has conceded big yards recently, you should consider an Andrew Luck – Moncrief or Hilton stack
- Conversely, if you like Mariota then his TE Delanie Walker projects well against the Colts who are a league-worst against opposition TE’s in 2016
Plays Of The Week
QB – Andrew Luck – Indianapolis $8,900
It’s a really tricky week at the quarterback position and Luck is arguably the safest choice on the board. Brady and Big Ben are on potential blowout watch and then the next tier is Mariota, Luck and Stafford. Stafford faces a decent Jacksonville secondary while Mariota at least has a good running game to lean on. Win, lose or draw we know Andrew Luck will sling it. Now, to find the right receiver to pair him with!
RB – Le’Veon Bell – Pittsburgh $9,500
He is pricey but for very good reason. Pittsburgh must win this game to stop their four-game slide and they will get no better opportunity than doing so against the Browns who are yet to win a game in season 2016/17. The Browns have conceded at least 25 points in every single game this season. Bell is equally dangerous lining up as a receiver and is projecting through the roof this week. The must-have of the slate.
RB – C. Prosise – Seattle $4,800
The running back merry-go-round at Seattle took another turn this week when Prosise cemented himself as the number one back until Thomas Rawls is healthy. He happens to face off against Darren Sproles’ team (Philadelphia) which is ironic as he is basically the same player. Equally as effective coming out of the backfield we like him to score a TD and at the price is a great pairing with Bell.
D – New York Giants $4,700
The Giants are the 10th highest priced defense at Moneyball but have a super matchup this week as they face the Chicago Bears at home without their best offensive player (Alshon Jeffrey). Landon Collins is playing at an elite (Pro Bowl) level at linebacker for the Giants but the pass rush of Vernon and Pierre-Paul has been better than raw numbers suggest. We know how down on confidence Jay Cutler and this offense is, time to pounce!
Woot and Wye Week 11 Preview
The boys from the Woot and Wye Show previewed all of the games in Week 11 including some bold predictions to use in creating fantasy lineups.